Skip to main content

Georges Braque.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello ! how are you today? hope you are doing well!

Today in my post i will speak about cubism, and the artist of today is Georges Braque as you can see in the tittle.



He was a french artist; one of the first cubism painter with Picasso, but he didn't only paint cubism style, he was based also in modern art, fauvism, cubism and sculpture.

At continuation I'm gonna show some of his arts.









You can see is very very very similar to Picasso but something different, obviously each artist has their own stye which make them unique!

I hope you guys enjoy with me my posts! and see you on my next!!

love, Thais.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let'e talk about Gerhard Richter art

Hi everybody! Hope you are doing well! Days ago i posted some pictures about Gerhard but i didnt say something because i just wanted to show you first his paintings etc. I recently discovered him and i really like to discover new one that i never have seen. As i always say, every artist has their own style; abstract, cubism, realism, modern... And so on.  His paintings probably is kind of like people who dont like or dont understand think that is "just easy doing" or "nothing interesting"  I want to say, this is not easy doing. If you dont have enough imagination, creativity, style, you aren't willing to make some paintings like this. That is why people like him become so important in the art world.  Since i discovered him, i really like his paintings, and search for more pictures about it!  Hope you take a sight for him because is very interesting!  See you on next time!  Love, Thais  

Frida Kahlo.

    Magdalena Carmen Frida kahlo Calderòn was a mexican poestist and painter. The thoughts that comes to my mind in about this woman, is just inspiration, admiration... She was a great person in the women lifes; her way to think about the life, the men, her awesome way to think mature. But, she was a wonderful poestist and painter, not only by her mind, she had a great wonderful style! unfortunatly, she spent many time in bed by some health problems... but that didnt stop her ! here I'm gonna let some paintings about her and some writtens. Also you think this woman is such a wonderful artist? sure she is one of my favourites artists! "Diego.  Truth is, so great, that I wouldn’t like to speak, or sleep, or listen, or love. To feel myself trapped, with no fear of blood, outside time and magic, within your own fear, and your great anguish, and within the very beating of your heart. All this madness, if I asked it of you, I k